October 28, 2022
Step away from Spirit Halloween. We've got you covered with these local Naptown-themed Halloween costumes instead. Bonus: most of these are super easy!
Want a challenge? Try to guess what each costume is before we reveal the answers.
1. Carry around a giant cardboard door. Don't forget autumnal decorations!
2. Cover yourself with footballs, soccer balls, frisbees, volleyballs, and kickballs. White Claw is sponsoring your night, so grab your favorite flavor!
You're Peake Social.
3. Attach wheels and lights to your body. Bonus: Get your crew to match and travel as a pack.
You're Annapolis Bike Party.
4. Dress as a sophisticated fox and carry a stack of books.
You're Old Fox Books & Coffeehouse.
Check this out: We have an article about Annapolis' best coffee shops!
5. Cut out paper snowflakes and dangle them from your arms. Bonus: Have friends take photos of you all night—you’re famous!
You're Snowflake Alley.
6. Deck yourself in shamrocks and toss out candy and green bagels.
You're the Annapolis St. Patrick's Day Parade.
7. Dress in running shorts and a race bib. Make sure to brag about your very exhausting run!
You're a runner from the Eastport 0.05k Bridge Run. Bonus: Face off with the Forward Brewing Wednesday Run Club!
8. Drape cloth around you. Don’t let anyone get you down—you’re a beautiful work in progress!
You're the State House dome under restoration.
Do you love one of these costumes? Make sure to tag @naptownscoop on Instagram if you end up wearing one!
We're that funny, deal finding, hip and relevant friend you wish you had. And we'll email you all the Annapolis news and events every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning. For free.